The National Day of Pisco Sour, which is being celebrated for six years, will be celebrated on Saturday February 2nd. This day is celebrated every first Saturday of February, according to a resolution of the Ministry of Production (PRODUCE) published in 2004. Before that, it was celebrated on February 8th.
- Gran Brindis Nacional por el Día del Pisco Sour. PRODUCE (Spanish). It includes the nationwide program of celebrations.
- Pisco Sour preparation video. ANDINA (English)
- Tacna to celebrate National Day of Pisco Sour. ANDINA (English)
- Over 30 new pisco-based drinks were created in the last years. ANDINA (English)
- Number of Peruvian bartenders rose over 200% in last four years. ANDINA (English)
- Maury Hotel to sell over 3,500 glasses of Pisco Sour on Saturday. ANDINA (English)
- Pisco. Peru Taste (English)
- Pisco Tour Asia 2008. Peru Taste (English)