EAT! Vancouver is the biggest food, beverage and cooking festival in Canada. It was held at BC Stadium, Vancouver, British Columbia, from May 22nd to May 24th. The different areas or pavilions that the festival included were:
- The Wellness Pavillion: In this area you could find organic, natural, fair trade and socially-responsible products.
- World Culinary Travel Expo: The idea behind this area was to allow visitors to experience and discover the world through its culinary diversity. In this area you could also find numerous tour and cruise operators. Many countries were officially represented in here but there was not official Peruvian representation.
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tasting Pavilion: A meal wouldn't be complete without a proper drink. Here you were able to taste wines, beers and drinks from all around the world. Unfortunately Pisco was not present here.
- Mott's Clamato Caesar School Stage: Over here you were going behind the bar to learn how to prepare this Canadian cocktail.
- The Bite of Vancouver Restaurant Pavilion: Many of the Vancouver's favorite restaurants, both local and international, were serving their best and emblematic dishes. Over here we could find Brasas offering some wraps of pollo a la brasa (traditional Peruvian rotisserie chicken.
- Pets EAT! Too Pavilion: Here you could find everything for ypur favorite pet nutrition. You were able to receive expert advise and buy or get samples of different pet products.
EAT! Vancouver was also host to different culinary competitions like:
- B.C. Chefs' Association culinary salon cooking competition
- B.C. Chefs' Association chocolate competition
- The seventh annual Citytv's Master Chef Competition (Iron Chef style)